- Senior JAVA Development Opportunities with industry leading organisation
- Fast paced project based environment - backend development
- Initial 6 month contract with view to extend
Our client is looking for Senior JAVA Developers with strong Core JAVA, AWS, REST/microservices and API development experience to join their Agile based team.
Working within an integration department, the successful developers must be capable of working across backend JAVA development as well as collaborating with a large team of IT and Non-IT stakeholders.
The team work across numerous projects under a TDD, BDD and CI/CD framework and will require candidates to have worked in similar environments.
The current technology stack (which may change with new projects) revolves around JAVA 8, AWS, Spring Boot, REST/Microservices, JSON, Spark and Splunk among others.
These are business critical roles and as such in order to be considered for the positions you must have:
- Experience with Core Java (ideally JAVA 8), Spring Boot and AWS
- Experience in API design and development
- Experience with REST and Microservices
- Experience in TDD, BDD and CI/CD environments.
- Previous experience with Splunk and Spark would be advantageous.
- Large enterprise/complex environment experience and proven experience liaising with non-tech stakeholders.
- A collaborative nature with strong communication and people skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Daisy Webb on (02) 9409 4790 quoting reference: 187647
Please click the apply button.