Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Senior Java Developer for a long-term contract with extension options. This role is to be worked from our client's offices in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Actively contribute to systems architecture, design and implementation
- Undertake a senior role in ensuring quality of solutions within timeframes
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- At least 5+ years of experience in the ICT Sector developing Java/JEE systems in a midrange environment
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Java, and related products, including development frameworks such as, Spring and Hibernate, and familiarity with Web User interface frameworks (such as WComponents and Struts)
- Experience in managing parallel development streams
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent industry certifications
Due to nature of this requirement, candidates must be Australian Citizens with AGSVA Baseline or Security Clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Shilpa Rajput on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 201563.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.