The Senior Java Developer will be responsible for the design and build of high quality and secure Java Applications and Services. The role will report to the Project Manager / Team Leader.
- Design, prototype, develop, test and implement Java Applications and Services in accordance with SDLC and Development Framework in large and complex organisations;
- Work closely with the project team, technical lead and architect to produce technical and support documentation on new and enhanced high quality secure Java Applications and Services;
- Develop Java Applications & Services that integrate with different platforms that also use relational databases;
- Supervise a team of developers and work as an effective team member in investigating and developing options and solutions while championing business needs;
- Liaise with users to determine requirements, develop and implement robust solutions that meet these requirements;
- Use project control mechanisms to ensure the timely delivery of working and reliable applications;
- Liaise with external vendors to acquire and provide technical details of communication specifications;
- Adhere to all NSWPF policies and guidelines including information security;
- All other tasks as directed by the Project Manager and/or PP&G related to delivering / supporting the Program/Project; and
- Agree to participate in security vetting procedures prior to engagement and/or at regular intervals (generally every 12 months) during contract period
Please APPLY NOW to Chris Gordon with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Gordon quoting reference: 200738
Please click the apply button.