- Responsible for delivering java APIs that can be consumed by mobile applications with high quality and standards.
- Work under the guidance of the squads Chapter Lead to implement the agreed solutions and schedules.
- Extensive Java 7, 8 and 11 commercial experiencesComfortable working with a wide range of open source tools and IDEs
- Comfortable with Linux, Windows and Unix Systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of Spring Framework, including Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring OAuth2, Spring AOP and Spring Data are essential
- Experiences with Spring Boot and micro-services are required
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Eager to learn new skills and fast learner
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies and practices
- A can do attitude and happy to share knowledge with the team
Good to have:
- API Gateway experience, especially Apigee or MuleSoft
- AWS infrastructure or other cloud experience
- NoSQL database experience
- A generalist, who has experience across the full stack including java backend APIs, android or iOS app development
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visa. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 213142.