Diversified insurance group operating throughout APAC with a customer-centric approach. Who are committed to creating a flexible working environment that supports their employees to reach their potential.
Work in a collaborative team of DevOps Engineers and Java Developers on a major cloud and data application migration project. Deliver innovative solutions, contributing to analysis, design, development and support of applications using Agile methodologies. Introduce and refine processes, promoting a DevOps way of working to deliver rapid reliable solutions.
* Design and develop key Java based applications
* Migrate and deploy enterprise applications to AWS
* Use containerisation such as Docker, Rancher and Kubernetes to improve infrastructure efficiency
* Promote DevOps and automate operational processes using tools like Puppet and Ansible
* Drive continuous improvement using tools such as Bamboo and Jenkins
Skills and Experience:
* Java (Spring/Spring Boot) development in an enterprise environment
* Exposure to Agile practices
* Oracle, DB2, Postgres database exposure
* Experience with testing frameworks such as Junit, JMeter and Mockito
* CI/CD tool experience such as Bamboo/Jenkins
* Experience with tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Docker and Rancher
* Above market daily rate
* Long term contracting opportunity
* Flexible working environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aparna Sharma quoting reference 208704.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.