Senior Java Developer
- Initial 6-month contract
- Perth CBD location
- Seeking Java/JEE Web development & AWS
An industry leading client based in the Perth CBD is seeking a Senior Java Developer for an initial 6-month contract.
- Full stack development in Java/EE & AWS/Redhat Openshift environments;
- Develop Java/J2EE, Microservices & RESTful API services.
- Lead the design, development and support of digital products;
- Maintain, develop & extend the existing platforms, grow new products and create innovative solutions to customer requirements and problem resolution;
- Identity Federation (Single Sign-On), Directory Services technologies including LDAPv3, OpenID Connect, OAuth2 & SAML2.
- Strong commercial development experience within Java/JEE Web environments and application delivery to container environments - especially Red Hat Enterprise Linux/Keycloak/WildFly/Docker;
- Experience with Automation of CI/CD pipelines using scripting, containers, CDK (typescript), Linux tooling & Ansible playbooks;
- Familiarity with the following technologies including docker, Kubernetes, Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Web SPA technologies, scripting language (node, typescript, Python or Perl etc);
- Experience building, running, migrating & securing application services in AWS;
- AWS certifications would be highly advantageous but are not essential;
- Must have excellent communication & stakeholder engagement skills.
If you are interested and possess the required experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 208780)