Our client, a market leading Australian organisation, actively seeks an experienced Senior API developer to join them.
Responsibilities amongst others:
- Design, develop and maintain Enterprise Grade reusable APIs, Microservices and API Platform
- Develop and enforce standards and best practices for the API development and management
These are business critical roles and as such in order to be considered for the positions you must have:
- 8-10 years of experience in software development, testing and architecture specifically in integration background
- 2-3 years' Agile experience working in cross-functional Agile teams from inception to release
- Expert knowledge of REST + JSON
- Strong appreciation for API First Development approach
- Hands on experience on AWS Cloud platform
- Agile development practices such as TDD / BDD, CI/CD, test automation, pair programming, etc.
- Application lifecycle management tools such as Atlassian product suite
- Software testing methodology and techniques, and automated testing frameworks and tools such as JMeter, ReadyAPI etc.
- Strong focus on building up a DevOps culture within the team and across the enterprise
- Experience with open source frameworks and technology such as Spring/Hibernate, Springboot etc.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 187647.
Please click the apply button.