- Large stable telecommunications company
- Sydney CBD Location - $550 - $570 a day inc super
- Occasional work from home
Leading Company, assess new platforms, big budget work, lots of training and up skilling, flexible work arrangements, Apply Now!!
Our Sydney based client is seeking a high caliber ICT Technology Specialist lead / Applications Developer / or possibly even an architect for a contract opportunity. The company is a stable, multinational with a friendly and supportive culture. Due to their size and diversity, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within the organization.
- Design, build, install, integrate and maintain multiple complex software application technologies, platforms and/or systems
- Translate customer needs and requirements, using technical principles into realisable software application products, services, or systems
- Assess capability of vendor solutions and offerings to meet business
- Develop platform specific technology roadmaps that leverage opportunities from evolving and future technologies
- Development and lead focused with and to act as a senior developer and architect for AEM solutions
- Developing / Managing websites using CQ5 - Front end driven, customer facing applications / intranet applications
The skills / experience the candidate will have:
- 5+ Years commercial experience working as a Java Developer
- 1-2 years min experience with CQ5 (AEM 6.1)
- Extensive experience in developing large or complex enterprise solutions and services typically associated with online applications
- Extensive experience working with the following tools: Spring Java / J2EE, Microservices, Jsp, html, css, jquery, ajax, json, CQ5, React.JS, node.Js, tomcat or jboss, bamboo, jira, agile
- Experience with Splunk, PCF, MongoDb, data modelling a plud
- Commercial experience working within an agile environment
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please either APPLY NOW with your CV in WORD format ONLY.
Ref: 203 633