Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Senior Java Analyst/Programmer to provide technical design and architectural leadership, advice and direction to team members and to contribute on architectural and strategic matters. Within this position you will acquire, develop, test, implement, support and maintain high-quality software solutions.
This is a fast-starting contract opportunity for 12 months, requires an active Australian Government Security Clearance and will be located at our Client's Canberra CBD office.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Recent experience delivering enterprise level applications in a Java enterprise edition (Java EE) environment that uses JBoss, JSF, Hibernate and Microsoft SQL including:
- Technical design and architectural leadership
- Software development, maintenance and support
- Testing and peer review
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Experience upgrading JBoss server software highly desirable
- Familiarity with EntireX and/or web services highly desirable
- Experience with performance tuning activities and tools highly desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 195455
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.