Our client is an iconic Federal Government Agency located in Melbourne is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor to join their team. This organization is aiding 100'000's of individuals by assisting or using products that help a person in their daily life and help them participate in the community and reach their goals.
- Develop work programs for assessments
- Develop process flowcharts to support the understanding of key processes and controls associated with the assurance engagements.
- Develop risk and control matrices to support assurance activities and findings.
- Undertake assurance assessment (testing) activities
- Collect and examine evidence against agreed engagement criteria
- Make observations in relation to the evidence, linked to the assessment objectives, and assist with wording of audit findings and recommendations to improve internal controls.
- Deliver assurance assessments (testing) that meet objectives, in accordance with internal audit methodology.
- Contribute to the development of executive reporting which outlines findings and observations, through the preparation of internal audit reports
You will have a strong strategic focus and experience in working across the broad range of auditing activities. You will need to be able to adapt quickly to a changing environment, responding to and prioritizing competing and often urgent requests.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva quoting reference: Job # 198613.