Senior Integration Manager
Senior Integration Manager Required to join this large financial institute to support Enterprise Architects and Program directors in managing opportunities to optimise, re-use and build shared capabilities. You will provide visibility to Leadership and facilitate integration and decision-making process.
Support baselining and maintenance of the Service Revolution plan:
Work with Program Directors, Journey Owners and Strategy to ensure baselining, optimisation and maintenance of the Service Revolution Transformation plan/roadmap
Create and operationalise the Transformation roadmap:
Work with Service Designer, Co-Design teams, Capabilities team and Program directors to validate assumptions and format of the Transformation Roadmap. The roadmap should cover expected capabilities (Business and Technology) that will be delivered, impacted products and customers, the expected benefits, and the adoption trends.
Build plan to operationalise the roadmap with multiple horizons, ensuring a MVP is delivered quickly, and then working on optimal approach to deliver higher value features.
Operationalise integration processes and communities:
Setup alignment workgroups to drive discussions on shared capabilities and experiences, and report status, opportunities and outcomes to the Leadership team
Optimise and operationalise the process for managing integration and dependencies (identification of opportunities, validation, scoping, trade-off discussions and resolution of impediments).
Facilitate creation of community of peers (architect, service designers, data analysts, …) that will effectively participate to the Integration management process.
- Proven experience in technology program portfolio optimisation
- Proven experience in Business and/or Technology architecture
- Proven experience with deployment and operationalisation of methodologies
- Experience with road-mapping exercise
- Knowledge of Agile and Customer Journey
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate up to GM level
- Presentation skills to high quality and speed: PPT critical and other tools advantageous
- Portfolio and Program Management tool knowledge an advantage but not essential
- 3+ years relevant experience in a similar level