This well known Company is embarking on an exciting period of growth and transformation. They promote an enviable and high performance culture and pride themselves on hiring the best talent in the market.
Reporting to an impressive Manager and dealing with a broad range of key stakeholders. You will be the technical goto person responsible for the continual availability, maintenance, Lifecyle management, support, monitoring, incident remediation, automation and continual improvement of all systems within the Core Platform.
- Technical SME for Integration Software Development
- Develop Microservices using Mulesoft 3.9.x and 4
- Containerise application to run on Kubernetes/Openshift
- Deep dive into application and platform issues
- Streamline CI/CD and software development practices
- Automate routine processes
- Respond and manage incidents and service request
- Work across the full stack of application, infrastructure and networking
- Monitoring and recording performance
- Provide support and expertise to delivery teams
- Optimise across the stack
Tertiary qualified in Technology, you will be a passionate and experienced Senior Developer with a broad suite of programming languages including Mulesoft. Excellent communication skills are essential for managing stakeholders and working with the business. This is a genuine opportunity to join a world class business where you are encouraged to drive your own career development and progression.
For a confidential conversation, please call Elton Kelly on 03 8080 7204