A successful, established and well-known high profile Wealth Management company are looking to hire an experienced Senior ESB/Integration Engineer to join their team as they are preparing for the next phase of evolution with a two-year strategy moving towards 'open banking'.
The primary focus of the role is to be completely autonomous in this role and own the integration transformation. You will have strong voice in integration tools, processes, tech, choices, methods etc. You will have a lot of autonomy and ownership. Hopefully will drive innovation. They are currently very immature. This will be a greenfield/ blank canvas for a Senior Engineer.
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Strong demonstrated experience with integration transformation are a must have
- Financial Services/Wealth Management experience would be advantageous
- Will be business stakeholders/ client, tech teams, BA's etc to take and help define requirements and lead projects so comms must be good.
- Demonstrate wide experience and understanding of integration tools, processes, tech, choices, methods
- Specific experience with either Red Hat OpenShift and Red Hat Fuse (they have selected to use this 100%) but are very open to candidates having experience with Mulesoft or other integration tools.
- Big transformation program experience previously.
- You will CODE/BUILD. As well as do engineering, admin, support etc. Broad end-to-end hands-on role - must be comfortable in this role
- Big focus on containerisation, CI/CD pipeline build, API's and microservices. You will build containerisation from the ground up.
This is an instrumental role for our client to ensure they have the right blend of skills, experience and knowledge. They have a flexible and friendly working environment. If this sounds like an opportunity that suits your background and profile, please forward your application today quoting #240006