- Based in McLaren Vale or Angaston
- 6 Month Contract | Opportunity To Extend
- Dynamic Organisation | National Level Projects
Our national blue-chip client is well known to the Australian community and is an employment leader in the highly sought-after wine sector.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the software development process to ensure compliance with application development standards and achievement of documented requirements.
- Providing ongoing high-level support of developed applications.
- Designing and executing acceptance testing for quality improvement and risk reduction.
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven experience as a Developer in C# ASP.NET Web API, SQL Server and design patterns.
- Ideally experience in Azure cloud-based development.
- Extensive experience in middleware tech (REST, SOAP)
- Solid communication skills and stakeholder engagement experience.
- Experience working in an Agile project methodology and leading software testing.
For further information please contact Craig Salmon on 08 8112 7403 or please send your application. A full Job Description is available for appropriate candidates.
SA: LHS 296564