Senior Integration Developer
- Permanent role with leading company in WA
- Solid real time integration experience
- Requires Azure Integration Services
A leading WA organization located 15 - 20 minutes from the Perth CBD is seeking an experienced Integration Developer for a permanent role that requires solid real time integration development experience across the MS Azure technology stack.
- Integration design and development within an Azure technical environment
- Development of real time integrations
- Application of integration design patterns and best practice
- Liaise with both technical and non-technical stakeholder teams
- Solid , commercial integration development experience (preferably real-time integrations)
- Recent experience in Azure Integration Services including Logic Apps, Service Bus, API Manager, Key Vault
- Experience in applying integration design patterns and best practices
- Experience/Knowledge of Microsoft cloud architecture, DevOps and CI/CD tools.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- The ability to transpose technical information to non-technical audiences
- Azure DevOps would be an advantage, especially DevOps pipelines
If you are interested in this role and possess the require experience, please apply now via the link below with a suitable role.
Contact: Rathna Selvi - (08) 9423 1408 - (Job reference: 247966)