- Long term contract.
- Richmond based
- Federal Government agency
A large Federal Government client is looking for a Senior Integration Analyst to assist with a large digital transformation.
You will provide integration analysis, specification, design and agile collaboration skills to enable the development and implementation of solutions.
The role will involve the following
- Accountable for the creation of technical business analysis artefacts such as interface specifications/definition, application/process workflows, use cases, integration mapping and technical impact assessments
- Create a good understanding of the business needs in order to develop quality technical business analysis artefacts in order to support solution design, development, testing,implementation and operational activities for Integration Services
- Analysing, evaluating and validating requirements to close off any identified integration gaps across multiple integration layers
- Collaborate with business and technical leads and business analysts to form a good understanding of business and technical processes, both existing and of future, to raise/address eminent risks during delivery for Integration Services
- Facilitating collaborative system integration and data mapping sessions with stakeholders.
- Provide support and counsel to developers, testers, and others regarding the technical requirements throughout the solution delivery cycle to ensure quality, timely outcomes
- Working with the technical team members and integration partners to develop and/or review test plans and scenarios
- Develop a high level of subject matter expertise to bridge operational requirements and integration solutions
- Ensuring that developed solutions meet information security, privacy and compliance requirements
- Develop and Maintain subject matter expertise across new systems and processes being created
- Undertake quality management tasks such as peer and quality reviews of specifications and design documents and participate in project reviews, ensuring designed solutions meet business requirements
- Examine and organise requirements to discover and record dependencies, relationships and identify logical process and project implementation sequences
- Identify potential issues or risk, track problems, suggest alternatives and escalate as appropriate
- Facilitate & run requirements gathering workshops with Business BA and UX/UI team where applicable
Skills and Experience
- Documented minimum of 5 years' experience working as an Integration Analyst delivering enterprise integration solutions via technology providers in complex programs and projects
- Strong understanding of system Integration concepts, API practices and the National API Design Standards (NAPIDS)
- Demonstrated experience and skills in requirements elicitation and definition, developing Integration artefacts and documents using Agile methodologies including, interface
- specifications/definition, application/process workflows, use cases, integration mapping and technical impact assessments for review by senior technology and business
- Demonstrated experience facilitating workshops with senior and multidisciplinary stakeholders
- Demonstrated systems delivery experience working in multi-disciplinary teams in Agile and similar methods to co-ordinate and assure systems delivery outcomes
- Demonstrated experience undertaking quality management activities such as peer and quality reviews of specifications and design documents and participation in solution
- reviews, ensuring designed solutions meet business requirements
- Working knowledge of Experience and Service API's
- Fundamental Project Management process knowledge and experience
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tamara on 03 8080 7263.