About the role
Analyse and document customer, business and data requirements while working with clients, project team members and suppliers to develop integration solutions that meet the strategic needs of the organisation. Provide expert advice, help build capability in integration, and provide support for integration components throughout their lifecycle.
- requirement management
- analysis of data requirements and mapping to formal data structures
- application development in at least one programming language
- facilitates scoping and business priority setting for large or complex changes
- engaging senior stakeholders as required
Skills and experience
- 5-7 years of experience in large, complex environments
- Helpful experience:
- Oracle data Integrator (ODI) - integration platform
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) - Red Hat JBOSS Fuse
- Sound knowledge of best practice frameworks including project management methodology and IT Service management (certification in PRINCE2 and ITIL V3 highly regarded)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Miller on 8267 2466 quoting reference 238857.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button! (submission deadline 2pm on Monday 6 September)