Looking for a Senior Instructional Designer to work within the Banking Industry work.
The successful candidate will design and develop or review a range of learning materials that can be used for synchronous and asynchronous learning programs.
- Conduct research (analyse LNA, learning plans and subject matter for learning content)
- Create and deliver training solutions to a diverse and geographically dispersed audience
- Develop learning solutions for a range of delivery models including facilitator led, self-directed and virtual classrooms
- Design assessment mechanisms that measure the achievement of learning objectives
- Incorporate adult learning principles into learning solutions.
- training/induction deliverables
- Own training/induction budget and schedule
- Identifying resource requirements, if any
- Identifying and contribute to stream risks, issues, assumptions, constraints and dependencies
- Business performance metrics
- Accountable for quality, timely and efficient delivery of artefacts
- Support required to complete
- Any material learning gaps missed in assessment
- Projects that are red have an action plan to green (e.g. QA review)
All material changes to Project should be formally approved via CR or otherwise with timely
Key skills include:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (both giving and receiving)
- Ability to work to assigned deadlines and escalate issues when necessary
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible
- Advanced computer skills in software applications including Microsoft Office (principally Word and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in using Adobe Captivate (or similar) for system simulation development
- Experience using MS SharePoint for hosting learning artefacts and other project materials (highly regarded)
- Confidence to perform independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team, treating others with respect, acting with integrity and approaching others in a respectful and tactful manner
If you have the skills and experience of the above, please APPLY NOW.