About the role
This role exists to lead the day to day stakeholder engagement, business transformation and technical change management to ensure the successful delivery of key infrastructure projects within the Domain. In your role you will be responsible for the planning, management, leadership, stakeholders, and financial control of all projects within the area and team.
- Lead and manage project plans, including scope, schedule, resources, and project deliverables
- Manage and lead cross-functional teams in order to successfully deliver projects on time and according to the quality requirements
- Scheduling, Risk Management and Budgeting experience
- Monitor and control each phase and steps of project implementation
- Identify and report project issues and project risks to the relevant individuals
- Find solutions to mitigate and/or minimise project risks and other issues
- Prepare and deliver project management deliverables to the appropriate steering committees
Skills and experience
- Experience in a multi-brand and/or large complex organisation.
- Experience working on multiple IT projects end to end >$10M.
- A strong track record in leading and delivering quality outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in innovative technology.
- Background in delivering large complex infrastructure projects.
- An understanding of Network and Server infrastructure solutions.
- Retail experience will be highly regarded
- Leadership experience, managing small teams >15 members.
- Expertise in leading the design, implementation and optimisation of ICT processes, organisations, and systems.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering large scale, enterprise level IT projects.
- Demonstrated change management experience covering technical and process change.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pravin on 02 82672485 quoting reference 245547.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.