Looking for a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: 12 months + extension options
Clearance: Baseline or ability to gain
- Proven experience managing ICT infrastructure projects within a structured IT governance framework and deliver results that adhere to relevant Commonwealth standards and policies
- Highly developed leadership, motivation, problem solving and management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly relevant in translating technical information to non-technical peers and stakeholders
- Strong documentation writing skills around plans and processes, standard operating procedures and build and configuration guides
- High level of management skills including the ability to lead, plan and mentor to produce high standards of results on budget within tight timeframes
- Industry qualification in Project management Methodology
- Promote workplace diversity, workplace participation, a safe working environment and access and equality principles
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.