About the company
A leading service provider of business, information technology and communications solutions
About the role
The Infrastructure Project Manager will manage multiple server, network and desktop based projects of varying size within a unique and exciting environment.
- Managing multiple projects of varying size.
- Consisting of desktop, server and network enhancement and implementation projects.
- Establishing and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships.
- Producing and maintaining clear and reportable project plans.
- Identifying, reporting and managing project risks.
Skills & experience
- Demonstrated experience in Infrastructure Project Management within the IT Services industry.
- Preferably Program Manager experience.
- Demonstrated ability with structured Project Management methodologies (Preferably PMP).
- Demonstrated ability to manage and report on project plans utilising MSProject.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and report on project budgets.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks and work effectively under pressure
Benefits & culture
- This position offers diversity in projects, an opportunity to work in a team environment with autonomy and a high-level of responsibility. There are also excellent opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- An advocate of work life balance to maintain meaningful daily achievement in work, life, family and self
If this looks interesting, please click 'APPLY' and one of our agents will be in contact.