This is a division within a large iconic organisation which is a leader in their field and a pioneer of bleeding edge technology within their industry.
The position will be responsible for leading an experienced team of Senior Project managers and Support personell and be responsible for the planning and execution of programs and projects that deliver new technologies including business processes, systems and infrastructure. The Program manager will work closely with thet business to plan and coordinate the development, delivery, integration and testing of products. The objective is to ensure that the most important initiatives in their strategy are professionally managed from original concept through to final implementation. Strong relationship management and engagement skills are essential in successfully implementing these projects and building collaborative partnerships with key business stakeholders.
● Manage projects within the program to time, budget and quality.
● Maintain capital/expense plan for the program, with regard to the budget managing actual/forecast for the program
● Manage and regularly review the performance of the program against a strategic plan.
● Identify and manage risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies for the program.
● Establish and maintain key metrics that demonstrate insights into the performance of the program.
● Ensure projects are managed appropriately across the program.
● Build relationships with senior executives
● Manage the expectations of business and other IT departments
● Promote opportunities to solve business needs with process improvement and IT.
● Advise of program issues, risks, assumptions and dependencies
● Establish stakeholder management plan and communication framework
● Ensure regular and appropriate communication
● Provide a reference point for information about IT
Skills and experience
● 7-10+ years experience in program management
● Experience in managing complex programs and projects.
● Strong stakeholder management and leadership with the ability to influence upwards and outwards whilst growing capabilities within the team.
● Track record of effective delivery skilled in delivery methodologies, planning, scheduling, risk / issue management, and ability to manage controls of the project.
● Ability to effectively engage and manage conflicting stakeholder requirements
● Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
● Vendor engagement (both software vendor and professional services providers)
● Demonstrated capability of working with onshore and offshore team
● Cost centre management within an IT context
● Bachelor's Degree in business management, Information Technology, engineering or related discipline (formal project
management education is preferred)
Experience within Logistics and Supply Chain industries and technologies
To indicate your interest or for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Eugene on 02 82672467
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.