Senior Infrastructure Engineer/ Architect
- Internal role with a global mining client
- Initial 9-month contract with that may extend OR go perm
- Seeking advanced Exchange, VMWare & O365 skills
Our client is a highly successful mining company seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer/ Architect with extensive experience in Exchange, VMWare & O365 environments. This is for an initial 9-month contract that may extend OR convert to permanency, based in the Perth CBD.
- Design infrastructure architecture for new mine site projects;
- Develop and document standards for sites and infrastructure;
- Day to day operations and BAU tasks and project work, as required;
- Providing Level 3/4 support for infrastructure services;
- Server upgrades, exchange migration, AD clean-up & VM server builds;
- Deployments and server room standardisation;
- Creation of high quality documentation;
- Liaise with stakeholders.
- Seeking strong design, configuration, support & troubleshooting experience within Exchange, VMWare & O365 environments;
- Strong in Microsoft product suite (AD, ADFS, Load Balancers, Servers) management and support;
- Previous experience working as an Infrastructure Lead/ Team Manager/Architect highly preferred;
- Ability to create a high standard of documentation;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written);
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills.
- Internal opportunity in the mining industry;
- Initial 9-month contract with chance of permanency;
- Prime location in the Perth CBD.
If you are interested and have the right experience, please apply now with a resume that details all relevant experience. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 244476)