ABOUT THE ROLE
The Virtual Infrastructure Engineer performs a variety of engineering activities which enable the development of the solution aimed at streamlining the implementation of the infrastructure. Working on a national air traffic management project, you will Work in an effective and autonomous manner with partner organisations, subcontractors and Subject Matter Experts.
- Experience with Automation Tools, such as; Puppet, Chef, Ansible.
- IAAS/PAAS experience (AWS, Azure, GCE, Rackspace, Digital Ocean, Heroku, OpenStack, CloudStack, CloudFoundry)
- Programming and scripting experience (Python, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell, Golang)
- Experience with configuration management tools such PowerShell DSC or SCCM.
- Operating Systems, Linux and Windows (CentOs, RedHat, Ubuntu, Windows)
- Web application server experience (Jetty, Tomcat, Websphere, NGINX, Mongrel, Microsoft IIS)
- Experience in managing current database technologies (Cassandra, Oracle, Mongo, MySQL)
- Familiarity with a wide range of computer and networking hardware
- Work Experience in a mission-critical, near real-time environment preferably ATC-related or Defence
Candidates must be Australian citizens in order to be eligible for security clearance
For more information please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 and quote job #204525