Infrastructure Engineer (Skype for Business)
- Internal role with a highly successful mining client
- Initial 6-month contract with that may extend
- Seeking advanced experience with Skype for Business & Windows Server
Our client is a highly successful mining company that is currently seeking an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to work on a major Skype for Business rollout project (from Lync to Skype for Business) and be involved in some BAU work in the Windows Server area. This is for an initial 6-month contract based in the Perth CBD. (there is a potential extension after)
- Help prepare the environment, help with designs and planning/ building servers (the client will outsource most of the Skype for Business technical design and configuration work to an external vendor);
- Work with the internal IT team and the external vendor to help build the new Skype for Business 2019 solution;
- Day to day operations and BAU tasks and project work, as required;
- Providing Level 3/4 support for infrastructure services;
- Server upgrades, exchange migration, AD clean-up & VM server builds;
- Deployments and server room standardisation;
- Creation of documentation;
- Liaise with stakeholders.
- Seeking proven expertise & commercial working experience with Skype for Business;
- We may potentially consider candidates with a combination of Lync Enterprise and Skype for Business (if not an expert on Skype for Business alone);
- Any experience working on Skype for Business rollouts would be highly regarded;
- A Windows Server Engineering background will also be required as this role will do some BAU work in this capacity in between the project work;
- Any experience with technical areas including VMWare, Exchange 2016, Office 365, ESX Server & Intune would be highly regarded;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written);
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills.
- Any experience working in the mining industry sector.
- Internal opportunity in the mining industry;
- Initial 6-month contract with chance of extension;
- Prime location in the Perth CBD.
If you are interested and have the right experience, please apply now with a resume in MS Word Format that outlines all relevant experience. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - Job reference: 199472