Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Work with the end-user directly
- Combination of project work and BAU
- Lead Role - a key contributor in delivering to the business promise
- An Expert in Office 365, Active Directory & Citrix
- Advanced knowledge of Exchange and Networking
Our client, a large well-known organisation is seeking to engage an experienced Senior Server Engineer
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Sydney office location.
You will be the on-site Level 3 Technical lead as well as a Subject Matter Expert
To be successful in this role you will need to be highly motivated, enthusiastic with a customer driven approach
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector
The Sucessful candidate will be an Expert in Office 365, Active Directory & Citrix as well has having advanced knowledge in Microsoft Exchange and Networking
This is a key role within the Business , you must have excellent written and verbal communication with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels and engaging with external Vendors.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum of 10-15 years total IT experience
- Minimum 5 years holding a senior server engineer role
- Must be an Expert in Office 365, Active Directory, Citrix
- Advanced Level in Microsoft Exchange and Networking
- Secondary experience must be; VMware/ Security
- Highly desirable experience; networking skills, Azure
- A Highly technical background
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Enthusiastic and contagious can-do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties - Ability to work independently
- Exposure to architecture with the ability to Lead design
- Excellent Stakeholder Engagement
- Vendor management experience
- Ability to Drive the delivery of Projects
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Richard Bissitt quoting: 206053 reference number or please click the apply button.