Wintel Systems Engineer
- Initial 3 month contract with possibility to move permanent
- Seeking Azure, Office 365, Exchange, Storage & VMWare
- Perth CBD location
About the Company
Our client, an industry leader, looking for an experienced Wintel Systems Engineer to join their high performing team. This is a great opportunity to work with a Windows technology stack, across areas including Cloud, Storage, VMware, Servers and Networks.
To be successful in this role, you must have held a similar position where you had experience in an enterprise level organisation.
- Provide Systems Administration expertise to enterprise clients as required for project work
- Windows Server operations (preferably Microsoft Windows Server 2012 - 2016)
- Microsoft Active Directory - support and administration
- VMWare virtualisation - support and administration
- Exchange Online and On-Premise - support and administration
- Basic networking knowledge and understanding
- Experience deploying Azure Cloud services and with Azure Application gateway
- Experience scripting/automating routine tasks and deployments
- Experience working in large, complex environment
- Excellent documentation and report writing skills
- Proactive self-starter and an excellent team player
How to Apply
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Chelsea Pak - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 211938)