This Global leader in their field is an Australian organisation and is looking for a Senior Information Security consultant to help them grow and realise its mission by helping to identify and manage IT risks in support of the Company's growth objectives. You will contribute to conversations at all levels of the enterprise and play a critical role in translating complex technical and operational information into simple business language. You will be a seasoned information security professional with extensive consulting experience and a proficiency in multi-tasking across numerous assignments simultaneously.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the corporate strategy by applying information security thought leadership to deliver pragmatic solutions to business problems in a clear and articulate manner.
- Undertake formal risk assessments to identify and document threats to the organisation's business interests along with cost-effective mitigation controls in line with the Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
- Provide authoritative expertise and advice across a range of national and international standards and information security best practices.
- Manage complex and challenging projects to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the company information assets.
- Produce solution architecture documentation for information security initiatives and facilitate approval by relevant stakeholders.
You Bring Your Skills and Experience
To add value to the company in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Minimum of 10 years commercial experience in Information Technology, with at least 5 years specialising in a Senior Information Security role.
- Applicable industry certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM).
- A deep understanding of Risk Management principles and frameworks.
- A solid understanding of enterprise architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF) and security architecture frameworks (e.g. SABSA).
- Experience working with relevant industry standards and guidelines including ISO 27000, PCI-DSS, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ITIL, COBIT, Privacy, etc.
- Excellent working knowledge of Internet and network security systems and tools including firewalls, load balancers, WAFs IDP, PKI and remote access systems.
- Experience with VMware, Microsoft, UNIX and Linux Operating Systems.
- Exposure to private & public Cloud platforms (i.e. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, AWS, Azure).
This is a rare opportunity to be part of an organisation that is considered one of the most innovative Australian companies and one that is highhly regarded globally. To indicate your interest please apply via the link or call Eugene on 94094710 for a detailed and confidential discussion.