Looking to hire a Senior Information Architect for one of our premier clients in Sydney.
Our premier client is currently undergoing a large redevelopment of their internal and external digital offerings and as such, are on the lookout for an experienced Information Architect to help drive this program and take responsibility for the analysis and development of their Information Architecture for multiple websites and sub-sites moving forwards. This is an initial 6-month contract (with a possibility of an extension) to join a growing and talented team based in Camperdown.
- End-to-end responsibility for information architecture analysis and development for multiple websites and sub-sites.
- Work with senior stakeholders and subject matter experts in driving effective information architecture standards and policies.
- Championing a consistent IA approach and ensuring consistency across sites.
- User research and testing of proposed IA structures
- Assist in managing client relationships, client meetings, and client workshops.
- Develop relationships with appropriate client and vendor stakeholders. Provide day-to-day contact for clients on IA related issues and foster teamwork with marketing teams, content editors, technical team and other subject matter experts for IA delivery.
- Contribute to story creation and planning.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- At least 4 years information architecture / UX experience in successfully delivering customer-centred IA's for multisite organisations.
- Firm understanding of user-centred design processes and information architecture principles including the ability to identify and resolve issues.
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager, content and data migration and responsive web design.
- Comfort with Agile work practices. You will be involved in stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, and sprint planning and releases.
- The ability to work with a range of different personalities along with excellent communication and influencing skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jayd Venters quoting reference:185017.