About the Role
The role is to provide technical support and maintenance of the Identity and Access Management (IDM) function for the Office of the CIO (OCIO). The IDM Engineer will operate as a member of a team supporting the corporate enterprise IdAM solution in a multi-cloud environment.
- Maintain the IdAM solution, including on boarding new services in a multi-cloud environment,
- Provide input to and adhere to underpinning policies and procedures in relation to access provisioning, removal, auditing, privileged access etc.
- Actively work to reduce manual effort by driving towards automation,
- Work with development and engineering teams to integrate the IdAM solution across multiple applications and environments,
- Possess the ability to work independently with limited supervision,
- Have the ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards;
- Manage confidential and sensitive information; and
- Foster a positive culture within the team aligned with Agency values; and
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
You will have
- Demonstrated minimum 3 years' experience designing, implementing, and supporting an IdAM solution in a multi-cloud environment.
- Experience working with IdAM across cloud environments.
- Experience administering one or more of Sailpoint, Azure Active Directory, or Cyberark (Preferred)
- Experience working in Government, or providing services to Government agency
For more information or to apply, please contact Bianca Gabalfin on 02 6245 1738 quoting Job Reference: 241663