About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Senior ITSM Specialist you will be responsible for the implementation of the ITSM processes and the establishment of the Service Management framework and system, and the establishment of new processes within the environment.
- Act as a proxy for the Service Management stakeholders for each move group project engagement.
- Assist with on boarding of the migrated application to ServiceNow including to the CMDB
- Act as the single point of engagement for the initial migration engagement for each applications.
- Review the migration proposed solution and targeted dates in alignment with BAU.
- Participate in Third party KT Workshop and Service on boarding workshops
- Review the Service Transition plan
- Participate and review operation support documentation
- Review Knowledge Transfer Plan
- Provide guidance to the program on process requirements
- Review IT Readiness Criteria Checklist (Ops, ITSM, Technical)
- Review Business Readiness Criteria
- Review and Participate in the definition of the Support model
- Review the migration implementation report.
- Review User Acceptance Testing test plans.
- Lead testing workshops with multiple stakeholders.
- Consolidate test results including observations or defects.
- Submit test summary reports for review and follow up
- Previous experience as an Senior ITSM Specialist
- Demonstrated experience in delivering efficient and effective best ITSM processes, including the development, implementation and operation of SIAM capabilities in the environment
- Good knowledge of IT service principles and frameworks including ITIL, process tools and best practice methods
- Demonstrated experience in delivering Service Enablement and Continual Service Improvement Frameworks
- Proven ability to implement measurement, analysis and reporting of service standards
- Strong experience in functional requirements gathering and facilitation
- Experience in Service Design and Service On boarding
- Strong experience in leading or participating in creating Service Transition framework.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across multiple areas
- Strong experience leading or participating in large and complex projects.
- Experience in building testing case scenarios out of gathered requirements.
- Experience in organising and running testing workshops with multiple stakeholders including the documentation and management defects
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 2000933
Please click the apply button.