Senior IT Support - Level 2/3
Key role for a Senior IT Support (Level 2/3) candidate to join a leading NSW Government Department to support an O365 Change and Adoption Project.
- Key career opportunity
- Long term contract available
- Chatswood location
Our key government client is looking for a Senior IT Support (Level 2/3) candidate to support the delivery of an Office 365 Change and Adoption Project.
- Provision of all technical desktop and Office 365 issues using standard organizational practices, procedures, approved troubleshooting tools and workflow processes.
- Establish, maintain and utilise appropriate tools and methods to address user support queries and return user's ICT systems and networks to optimum efficiency.
- Develop reference materials such as UAT Test plans
- Providing second level support services by developing and managing migration processes, troubleshoot problem areas and provide end-user assistance where required
- Extensive Microsoft experience and strong, technical working knowledge of Windows desktop OS, SCCM, PowerShell, DNS and DHCP.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in supporting client server applications, web applications, Microsoft applications, Operating Systems (Microsoft Windows 7 and 10 desktops) and Office Suite 2010,2013,2016 and Pro-Plus.
- Proven experience in preparing End User Computing environments for consumption of Office 365 services.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting enterprise directory environments underpinned by Microsoft Windows Server (2008 and higher), Microsoft Active Directory and, SCCM, Group Policies, VPN technologies and security compliance on desktop devices
Note: This is an initial 6-month contract with a likely extension thereafter, based in Chatswood.
Candidate must be willing to travel to the other business units within Sydney region to support the delivery of the project
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW or call Masood Khan on (02) 8267 2474 for more information quoting job reference: 237254