My Client, a major banking and financial services organisation are looking to bring on a Senior Risk Manager on a 12 month contract. They are currently striving to shape the future of banking and are constantly looking for innovative ways to implement technology and minimize risk.
The vision is to be able to effectively evaluate and monitor Governance Risk and Control to make the best decisions as quickly as possible, balancing risk and reward.
- Develop and implement technology risk practices that ensure alignment between teams
- Influence and champion world class risk management practices across Technology by providing SME recommendations and guidance on corrective / remediation actions required to manage delivered and delivery risk.
- Monitor compliance with the Compliance Risk Management framework and Regulatory standards in project solutions.
- Assess change within the business and ensure any changes in structure, people, process and systems are evaluated in accordance to the ORiP framework.
- Take a lead role in challenging the team with regards to controls monitoring and testing to develop a continuously improving environment, highlighting gaps and escalating as required
- Be a leader of effective risk management and promote a risk awareness culture
- Significant exposure to banking and financial services industries
- Experience in a large-scale organisation, preferably consulting or audit background
- Ability to mentor and develop junior team members
- Demonstrated ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Exposure to project management and principles
If you are interested in the role please apply directly via the link below. For a confidential discussion please call 02 8267 4600 quoting reference number 202480