We are looking for a seasoned and dynamic Senior Project manager for 1 of our clients based in North Ryde.
This is an urgent permanent position and it would be ideal if the candidate can start immeidately.
The Senior Porject Manager will provide full and complete management of complex, multi-business units and multiple IT projects including project plans, scope definition, timelines, quality definition, assurance and financial control. Ensure projects are delivered within agreed quality, cost and schedule whilst maintaining the agreed project management standards and consistency ensuring delivery achieves all customer requirements
- Manage complex initiatives that span ore or multiple business units
- Provide leadership for project team(s) by inducting and motivating members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Own and proactively drive the full project lifecycle: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deploymen for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall project is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives (Scope, budget, quality, schedule, benefits and risk)
- Report on project progress, success criteria results and metrics
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- At least 10 years experience in complex, multi-functional ICT project delivery
- Experience in leading diverse IT and Business teams to achieve project outcomes
- Delivery of projects through multiple delivery approaches, including waterfall and agile
- Must have a good understanding of technologies, ERP, MDM, Web portals
- Experience with implementation of solutions across client relationship management (e.g. Salesforce), contract management solutions, supply chain and merchandising solutions
Please click the "apply" button now to register your interest for this role. We will be contacting suitable candidates ASAP.