The role will be responsible for a standalone project or work directly for a Program Manager on a larger-scale organisational-wide program. The range of initiatives will span from a single project within a line of business in a single region through to working across lines of business across multi-regions and in a complex stakeholder environment.
- Project Integration Management - Ensure that project planning, execution and control are properly integrated.
- Project Communications Management - Provide targeted communication to all stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of dependencies, deliverables and issues and to measure and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Change Management - Ensure an effective change management plan is developed ensuring that the required change is achieved.
- Benefits Management - Facilitate delivery of the business outcomes and to enable the project sponsor to realise return on investment.
- Knowledge Management - Adhere and contribute to knowledge management objectives and processes. Ensure knowledge harvesting occurs at all appropriate phases of the project.
- Time Management - Develop and maintain project resource and work plans. Monitor project plans to reflect project progress, change and issues resolutions.
- Resource Management - Acquire and manage project resources.
- Maintain a good understanding of international best practice, industry trends and directions in both business and technology, and an awareness of global developments.
- Provide the project community with leadership and subject matter expertise in project execution.
- Lead and motivate reporting project team members including coaching/mentoring, performance management, identification of training/development needs etc. to ensure team members have the skills and knowledge to perform their role.
- Managing and delivering large complex programs containing multiple streams, across multiple regions, with multiple vendors (typically > $50m excl. software & hardware).
- Contract & vendor management
If you have the key skills and experience to be successful, please APPLY NOW