As the Senior Project Manager you will be joining the Consumer and Business banking division of one of Australia's leading Big 4 Banks where you will be responsible for implementing its transformation Strategy.
We require a Senior PM with
- Extensive end to end technology project management experience working within Banking & Financial domain managing multi-million dollar projects
- Diverse experience with different types of technologies and platforms
- Great communication, stakeholder management and negotiation skills required to work with business and technology stakeholders
- A good understanding of PMI/Agile methodologies within other Big 4 Banks would be highly regarded
- Regulatory & compliance project management experience would also be highly regarded.
In this role some of your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Define the scope to ensure outcomes and expected benefits are clearly articulated and that agreed work is aligned to the strategy.
- Manage a project to deliver solutions/capabilities that meet business requirements and realise benefits within agreed scope, time, cost and quality.
- Monitor and report to the Program Director and Project Sponsor on status of financials, risks, issues and progress towards milestones and deliverables.
- Work with the architects and the business to deliver cost estimates for submissions for funding approval, and subsequently manage and report project delivery against agreed costs and manage partner/vendor costs related to technology delivery.
- Engage, inform, influence and negotiate with stakeholders, particularly the service delivery teams and key business stakeholders.
- Ensure the required capability is available to deliver project outcomes by securing individuals with the capability required, developing & maintaining a resource plan, establishing clear delegated authority, accountabilities & performance management structures.
To be considered for this role please submit your cv quoting 213853