Our Client is a large Educational Institution who require a Senior IT Project Manager for complex projects with significant business, political/ high-profile impacts, and high-risk dependencies.
They wish to mature their technology to perform Satellite and space junk tracking capabilities using Neuromorphic vision sensors with Robotic telescopes.
- Responsible for the definition, documentation and successful completion of complex projects with significant business, political, or high-profile impacts, and high-risk dependencies
- Adopt and adapt PM methods and tools following adaptive (iterative and agile) approaches.
- Ensure that effective project control, change control, risk management and testing processes are maintained.
- Monitor and control resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budget and manage expectations of all project stakeholders
- Lead the development of comprehensive stakeholder management strategies and plans.
- Plan and drive scoping, requirements definition and prioritisation activities for large, complex initiatives.
- Identify specific measures and mechanisms by which benefits can be measured
- Manage suppliers to meet key performance indicators and agreed targets.
- Analyse and design business processes and identify alternative solutions to exploit new technologies and automation.
Skills and experience:
- Tertiary (preferably post graduate) qualifications or progress towards post graduate qualifications and/or extensive relevant experience in Project Management. Prince2 or PMP certified
- Significant leadership and Management in IT services in large, complex organisations (e.g. performance management, management of relevant administrative processes including team/project budgets and procurement processes).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral, written, listening and presentation), teamwork and customer service/stakeholder skills.
- A passion for technology.
- Experience in the Defence industry ideal
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 8267 2469 quoting reference 211318
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.