- Leading Bank - Customer Engagement/ Compliance and Regulatory IT space
- Excellent career prospects with flexible working conditions
- Major transformation - systems integration across Business and Technology
About the Company:
Our client, a large well known Australian Bank is looking for an experienced Senior IT Project Manager to deliver major Systems Integration and Solution Implementation projects - diverse technology background
- Implementation in Compliance and Regulatory space
- Scope definition and management
- Project, Estimation and financial management
- Risk & issue, Stakeholder and People Management
- Best practice and compliance - adher to enterprise methodologies and processes, such as the Project Execution Framework methodology (PEFm), Agile Execution Framework (AEF) and Solution Engineering Lifecycle (SELC).
Skills and experience:
- Extensive IT Project Management experience working within Banking & Financial domain
- Diverse experience with different types of Technical environments and platforms
- Good understanding of IT Methodology SELC and GDPF
- Proven track record in successfully leading and managing medium/large projects with many of the following characteristics:
- Complexity: Single BU, Business Stakeholders, Multiple GM1/GM2, Multiple concurrent IT projects of varying scale and complexity
- Overall spend: $8M-$20M
- Project Resources: 10-50
- A track record in Permanent roles
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 82672469 quoting reference 206312.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.