About the Company:
Our client is a leading Law Enforcement & Emergency Services organization. They are looking for a Senior IT Project Manager with previous experience managing Infrastructure and Procurement activities within the Government sector.
About the role:
This is 12-month fixed term contract. The organization is based in Docklands, Melbourne CBD. This role would involve a hybrid working arrangement.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in large scale, high value procurement and advisory roles within the Government sector
- Have a thorough understanding of Government procurement and purchasing processes
- In depth project management experience, especially Infrastructure projects like device upgrade, IT upgrades, rolling out mobile technology devices, etc
- Previous experience utilising a system engineering methodology/approach
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Stakeholder engagement & people management
- Conflict and negotiation
- Resilent and analytical approach
- Probelm-solving ability
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 quoting reference #247897.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.