Our Federal Government Client is seeking Senior IT Governance and Delivery Manager.
This is a long-term contract role until 31 December 2021 with extensions of 1 x 6 months & 1 x 12 months, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Review effective implementation of ICT standards, governance throughout Innovation and Technology Group to ensure that processes are aligned with the overall enterprise ICT strategy and positioned for current and future success.
- Collaborate across stakeholders, as needed, to ensure overall workflows are optimally designed for delivery excellence.
- Review processes maturity, including defining process KPIs, baselining and performance measurement.
- Other duties as assigned.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Demonstrated experience in ICT governance (at senior levels) improving outcomes for entities. 25%
- Proven ability to drive innovation in ICT service delivery. 20%
- Understanding of contemporary architecture and infrastructure operations. 25%
- Demonstrated experience in successfully uplifting ICT strategy, architecture and processes, introduction of technology and portfolio management. 30%
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #237262
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.