Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to work on a long term contract (2 years!!), based in Adelaide.
This IT Business Analyst role will see you working on a brand new, large and complex project, where you will get the opportunity to have a real impact on the success
The Business Analyst will be:
- Creating detailed workflows and associated documentation showing current "As Is" business and system processes: outlining problems, opportunities and viable solutions or refinements.
- Defining business, functional and user requirements with agreement and sign-off from business units.
- Undertaking gap analysis on proposed solutions.
- Ensuring all scope is captured and allocated as directed by invested parties.
- Creating baseline end-user documentation for processes, guides and standard operating procedures.
- Proven experience in the delivery of IT solution implementation projects with significant business and systems change including integration; data migration and working across the entire System Development Life Cycle from initial analysis through to implementation, operations and maintenance.
- Proven experience in business process modelling, determining operational objectives, and accurately capturing and optimising activities across an entire business from start to finish.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various teams and programs of a business.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct detailed gap analysis highlighting real and potentially critical areas, identifying and presenting recommended options to mitigate or completely remove.
- Proven experience on major hardware and software implementation projects incorporating requirements management, business process analysis/modelling and information analysis/modelling.
- Demonstrated high level analytical skills, attention to detail, the ability to think analytical, laterally and conceptually.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, verbally, in writing and by means of presentations and facilitation of workshops.
- Demonstrated ability to organise workloads effectively in a climate of competing priorities to achieve agreed outcomes and to also work under broad direction and/or in a team environment on complex tasks.
This is an extremely rare opportunity to secure a long term role with an employer who really look after their staff.
So don't delay and APPLY NOW !!!
SA: LHS 296564