Peoplebank are recruiting for THREE Senior Business Analysts to work on a large program of work for the next 3 months (extensions likely), based in the Adeliade CBD.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Requirements analysis and specification development.
- Business process modelling including development of process workflows.
- Work closely with the Project Team, business owner and and software vendors to develop detailed business, functional and non-functional requirements specifications and business cases.
- Stakeholder engagement including clinicians, internal business units, technical teams and software vendors.
- Providing expert advice on solution design planning and business process to ensure efficient, effective and manageable outcomes.
- Evaluate and document any change impacts to clinical and enterprise systems.
- Identify and document risks associated with completion of business requirements and business cases
- Issue analysis and resolution.
- Quality Assurance.
The Senior Business Analyst required for this position, must have, at a minimum:
- Experience in the development of business cases for complex IT solutions
- Sound knowledge of structured IT applications, with experience in undertaking a gap analysis / options analysis based on a chosen solution.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to logically assess and dissect complex information or data sets.
- Demonstrated research skills to identify and exploit emerging technical and business opportunities and provide strategic advice.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and engage effectively with stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal skills with high level ability to articulate and present complex concepts clearly and concisely.
- High level interpersonal skills when dealing with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Proven ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team, under limited supervision and within a small group situation.
- Proven experience in System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) activities.
- Ability to respond receptively to change in the a time-critical working environment, learn, promote and apply new ideas and business concepts, and deal with competing priorities.
- Experience with integrated clinical applications and networked medical systems such as patient information management and monitoring applications, imaging and biomedical equipment, is preferred.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration, or you can call Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7404 for more information.