Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Senior IT Administrator to manage, develop and configure Microsoft infrastructure and services.
This is for a non-on-going contract until the 30th of December 2021 and is located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As a Senior IT Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Managing, developing and configuring of Microsoft infrastructure and services underpinning Microsoft Teams, Sharepoint, O365 and Stream
- Designing, implementing and supporting technology changes and updates for Digital Media services including:
- Optimising digital media services in a Citrix virtual environment
- Optimising integration of digital media broadcasting and delivery with Poly and Skype video conferencing systems
- Assisting with training and development of staff in Microsoft Teams Proof of Concept projects
- Samsung MagicInfo Digital Signage
- Sonic Foundry Mediasite
- Mentoring junior staff
- Assisting in management and development of Microsoft InTune
In order to be a strong candidate for this role, you should have:
- Experience in Microsoft Teams, Sharepoint, O365 and Microsoft Stream Infrastructure development and configuration
- Experience with digital media applications and services, including live broadcasts/streaming, and on-demand digital media delivery
- Experience with optimising digital media delivery in virtualised environments such as Citrix
- Experience in yroubleshooting and resolving queries related to digital media applications and services (desktop apps and server)
- Experience in Microsoft InTune
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to be considered.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 91378700 quoting Job Reference: # 202869
Candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.