Senior IOS engineer
About the company:
We are currently recruiting a Senior IOS Engineer to work for our client in the government business enterprise sector.
About the role:
The role will be a 6 month contract where the engineer will help build Payment and Identity solutions across our diverse portfolio of work.
- Work as part of an agile team to help with feature delivery and asset lifecycle management.
- provide product development capability to the business units within Customer Experience & Digital Technology (CX&DT).
- Supply technical expertise that can bring customer focussed solutions to life using iterative delivery methodologies that are aligned to modern technical standards.
Skills and experience:
- Technical domain experience in consumer web, native app, backend payment integration and retail channel development.
- Extensive experience with Java, Kotlin, Spring Boot, TypeScript, React, Angular, AWS and IOS.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abuk Mawn on 0380807265 quoting reference 246138.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.