Our client is an Iconic Australian Enterprise is currently looking for multiple Senior iOS Developer to join the development of their large Customer Facing app. They currently have multiple 6 month engagements up for grabs.
About the role:
You would be involved in:
- Design and develop their mobile application - including coding, testing, deployment scripting and configuration
- Develop components to support architectural test patterns using best practice and design patterns
- Translate product owner expectations into fully developed functionality that meets the customer requirements
- Develop high quality unit tests and automated UI tests
- Collaborate, experiment and contribute in an agile software team
- Work with relevant stakeholders to complete testing
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience required.
- Proven experience shipping iOS apps, ideally available publicly on the App Store
- Proficiency with Swift as well as being up to date with modern iOS development practices
- Familiarity with CI tools and processes such as Azure, BuildKite, Bamboo or similar
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Sophia Franke and quote job#211429