Our client, an Iconic Australian Enterprise are currently seeking for a Senior Identity Access Management Engineer to join on an Initial 6-month contract.
In this role, you would be responsible for providing technology services to support, develop and maintain the Identity and Access Management components of the IT infrastructure in accordance with agreed service levels
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Focusing on quality engineer practices
- Contributing towards the development of the Identity and Access Management strategy and architecture
- Supporting, developing and maintaining the portfolio in accordance with agreed service levels
- Maintaining strategic partner relationships with key vendors and customer stakeholders
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Have experience with Azure Active Directory, and associated Azure identity and access management functions
- Have experience with identity management software, NetIQ Identity management, NetIQ Access management, CyberArk privileged access management product suites
- Have good understanding of automation and development processes
- Have advanced understanding of all aspects of the broader operational environment (i.e. processes, procedures, associated toolsets, operating systems, etc.)
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Nakita Huynh on (03) 8080 7220 and quote job #240251