Our high profile Federal Government Client is seeking a Senior ICT Infrastructure Project Manager for a contract until June 2020, with extension options.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing complex ICT infrastructure projects
- Assuming responsibility in key areas such as risk and issues management, requirements management, and release management, including escalation as appropriate;
- Delivering high profile, complex ICT projects in the ICT infrastructure environment, in accordance with the department's framework and methodologies;
- Managing project budgets and schedules and preparation of project financial forecasts;
- Providing strategic guidance, leadership to team members including developing, coaching and mentorship of junior or less experienced staff to ensure appropriate skills transfer.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Proven experience managing ICT infrastructure projects within a structured IT governance framework
- Highly developed leadership, motivation, problem solving and management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly relevant in translating technical information to non-technical peers and stakeholders
- Strong documentation writing skills around plans and processes, standard operating procedures and build and configuration guides
- High level of management skills including the ability to lead, plan and mentor to produce high standards of results on budget within tight timeframes
- Industry qualification in Project management Methodology
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 198395.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.