Our client is seeking an experienced Network/Systems Engineer to join their Network Operations team and become a specialist in Client Technologies.
Working within a large enterprise environment with 200,000 users and 70,000 devices across 150 locations in SE QLD. You will be using the latest technologies and operating systems and responsible for building a close relationship with big brands like Apple, Dell, Microsoft, VMWare.
You'll be heavily involved in stakeholder management, vendor management, problem management and be required to grow the adoption of managed technical services and influence stakeholders to buy-in.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining healthy operational relationships with large multinational companies such as Apple, Microsoft, Dell ensuring they meet their service agreement targets
- Demonstrated exp with Wireless/ Wifi and BYOD devices
- Demonstrated experience in early adoption and evaluation of operating systems such as Windows, MacOS and iOS
- Demonstrated experience in evaluation and management of client device technologies including laptops and tablets as well as how they and their users authenticate to network and online services
- Demonstrated highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence, write papers and present to large audiences
- Demonstrated experience supporting services in an enterprise-scale environment in a multidisciplinary team to defined service targets
Interested? Apply Now! Or contact Carrie Watts or Elisha Saggar on 3319 7555 for a confidential discussion today and quote the reference number 184501.