- Initial 3 month contract with long term potential
- Kalgoorlie based - accommodation provided
- Requires systems / network administration
A highly reputed organization is seeking an experienced Systems Administrator for a position based in and that would require relocation to Kalgoorlie, WA. This is an initial 3 month contract with potential long term extension and accommodation provided onsite .
- Configures, troubleshoots and provides remote and on-site support for ICT hardware and applications
- Perform ICT support and administration
- Analyses and resolves complex ICT hardware and software problems.
- Assists with the administration of the systems for back-up, recovery, security and virus defence procedures
- Undertakes repairs of ICT hardware for the Region.
- Liaises with external stakeholders, suppliers and clients as required for technical ICT support, maintenance contracts and repairs.
- Strong, recent experience working in Microsoft systems & network administration
- Experience with Microsoft network operating environments and understanding of network infrastructure
- Any experience with VMWare administration would be highly regarded (but not mandatory)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- Ability to liaise with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Previous experience working within enterprise level environments
- Possession of a current C or C-A Class drivers licence
If you are interested and have the required skills, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Maria Hecto - 9423 1407 - (Job reference: 242518)