The position is based in the Strategic Business branch, which delivers professional business change. Key focus areas include: optimising investment through change initiatives; identifying, supporting and enabling multi-directorate solutions; and delivering quality services that enable business areas to realise significant benefits.
This position is responsible for managing a range of business and information technology projects in accordance with recognised project management methodologies to deliver quality outcomes within agreed tolerances.
What you will do:
- Overall accountability for successful delivery of assigned ICT application projects, by providing subject matter advice and guidance.
- Develop and maintain productive and influential working relationships with a range of key stakeholders including clients and senior executive staff.
- Develop, monitor and oversee multiple complex projects concurrently, ensuring that required processes and governance are in place.
- Analyse, define and negotiate human and financial resources for the successful delivery and implementation of business projects with significant ICT components, ensuring projects are delivered on time and in line with overall strategic direction.
- This position does not involve direct supervision of staff.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Advanced knowledge of and experience in delivering of ICT application projects.
- Project Management PRMG 5
- Portfolio, programme and project
- Business Analysis
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens able to obtain government and other clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 208926
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.